Laura Heigl entered the world of real estate in 2004 with Century 21 after moving to Zionsville in 1991. Eight successful years later, Keys to Fine Homes was formed.
Bringing great negotiating skills, integrity, honesty and strong communication to every interaction and transaction are the cornerstone of the way Keys to Fine Homes does business.
Laura Heigl (REALTOR) On Why She Chose Real Estate:
I chose real estate because it is a privilege to help people reach their goal in what is the single largest financial transaction that most people undertake. It takes expert negotiation, finesse, sensitivity, and a deep understanding of the local market. I enjoy being “an expert” in these abilities and using my talents to help others real their goals.
Miranda Lenar (Marketing) On Why She Chose Real Estate:
I chose real estate because I enjoy helping people represent their homes in the best possible light. The age of social media and digital marketing has given us a plethora of new tools to connect with people, and I pride myself on keeping up with this evolution.
Does our team sound like a good fit? Check out current career opportunities below.
Key to Fine Homes seeking a part-to-full time Admin Assistant. The ideal person would be available to work between 30+ hours per week.
The person will assist the team leader by implementing proven processes to help strategically grow the business and provide the highest level of customer service.
This ideal candidate will:
- Support the team and the client to Ensure all processes are followed for each transaction
- Lead, Manage and Execute the tasks necessary from contract to close
- Manage transactional detail, utilizing the company’s tools and systems to better assist the client
- Provide extraordinary and immediate customer service
- Work with clients throughout the transaction to ensure real estate needs are met
- Work diligently to move the team forward
- Professionally communicate in both a written and verbal manner
The following is required to be considered for this opportunity:
- Previous Real Estate experience; selling or administrative (or proven applicable experience in another industry)
- Self-Starter. This person’s hand will not be held. If you are not self-directed please do not apply.
- Has the heart of a servant leader.
- Proven experience with organizational skills, and detail
- Has a sense of urgency in getting things done.
If you meet the above requirements please send a Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected] for consideration.